New Jersey Realtors® Good Neighbor Award
The NJ Realtors® Good Neighbor Award will be presented to three Realtors® or Realtor-Associates® who have made extraordinary commitments to improving the quality of life in their local and/or global communities through volunteer community service.
- Nominees must be members of NJ Realtors® in good standing.
- The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not association- or company-wide efforts. However, if an individual within can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible.
- The nominee's community work must have been conducted, started or completed between September 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022.
- Nominees should be able to document the results of their individual involvement through published reports and/or testimonials from the organization they served.
Scoring & Judging
- All entries will be evaluated by an independent panel of judges.
- Donations will be made to the community service organization named on the entry form of the winners in the amount of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place, and $1,000 for third place.
The organization must be a 501(c)(3) to be eligible for a donation.
- Information provided on the application is subject to verification.
- Members may nominate themselves.
- Multimedia, such as videos and podcasts, can be accepted.
- Incomplete entries or those that do not conform to the guidelines will be disqualified.
- No entries will be accepted past the September 16, 2022 deadline.